Happy Birthday!

Monday, August 29, 2016
Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband!


 He cuddles grandchildren.

Plays games with them.

Sometimes he IS the game! (dogpile!)


Enjoys my baking.

Even eats outside because I want to!

He stops at quilt stores and waits in the car.  He admires my latest project.  He can even locate fabric in my stash and deliver it to the camper!  (Yes, he found the pink fabric with cupcakes on it when I had no idea where it was.)  He patiently picks thread off our clothes before we leave the house.  He brings in boxes from the mailbox or where UPS has dropped them off, only saying "you have a box".  He buys me sewing machines on auctions--and laughs as he carries them up the sidewalk into the house--so I can admire his newest purchase! Yes--I'm going to keep him!!  

Happy Birthday Sweetheart!  

~LORI~
 

 



 

3 comments:

Judy said...

Sounds like a winner!

Tired Teacher said...

Happy Birthday to your special guy!

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

Yep, sounds like a keeper alright! Happy Birthday, Ken.