Design Wall Monday and Weekly Goals

Monday, June 12, 2017
Over the weekend I did some sewing.  Mostly RSC blocks from previous months.
Purple for January--
 


Red for March--





Multi color and a few blue for April--





Green for May.

  


I need to count how many of each kind of block I have.  These were made using pieces from my scrap basket, sometimes simply because I had a scrap that screamed USE ME!!  Haven't you had scraps do that??

Weekly Goals-

A little binding.  I have lots of binding to do!
Spool blocks
Hoytyville
Quarter Log Cabin blocks

Hoytyville and Quarter Log Cabin are projects I have cut and packed in the camper.  

My sewing nook is up and running--


Its an east window, I can watch the birds at the feeders.  

~LORI in Nebraska~

3 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

You sewing nook looks fantastic and has a superb view. Love all the blocks.

Sara said...

Great view from your camper sewing nook!

Vic in NH said...

Great collection of scrappy blocks and I loved seeing your pretty sewing station to watch the birds as you sew!