RSC July -- BLUE

Saturday, July 15, 2017
Blue is not my favorite color.  But--its the favorite color for lots of other people!  Ken brought me lots of stash to work with, but first I pulled all the possible blue bits from the scrap basket.  Last night I made 10 Pentland Cracker blocks--


 and ONE green block--


There was only a small strip of green, enough for this one block.  It begged to come out of the scrap basket and play! Please see what everyone else is working with at SoScrappy.

Its going to be very hot this weekend.  Good weather to stay inside and sew.  Or read.  Or NAP!! 

~LORI in HOT Nebraska~
 

4 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Nice variety in your BLUE Cracker blocks!!

Jo said...

Nice easy cracker blocks but I found the writing very hard to see with the background colourof your blog.

Katie Z. said...

Nice work!

PaulaB quilts said...

Apparently your background just changed from green to white, so I can read your post. The blocks look easy and are,striking. I've never seen them before. Keep up the good work!