Baking Day

Friday, November 23, 2007

Today was not a too quilty day. Worked on a quilt in the afternoon. Baked my sweet potatoes for the Thanksgiving dinner at my sister's tomorrow. I am also to bring pies. I made 3 pumpkin, 2 cherry, 1 pecan, and one cottage cheese. Yes, cottage cheese. Think like a sweet custard. It is my absolute favorite. All the kids will want pumpkin. DH wants cherry. Tonite I will try to work a little on a quilt for DFIL for Christmas. The pattern is from American Patchwork and Quilting Magazine April 2006 and is called "Walled Garden". It is shown in pinks and greens, but I'm going to make it in blues/tans since I don't think my FIL is a "pink" person. Oh, and here is a picture of my constant companion. Ruby is a 6 yr old border collie. She follows me from room to room, and when I am at the computer or sewing, she sleeps on her blanket, occasionally getting up to "inspect" my work. She is very very quiet!

0 comments: