My Birthday

Tuesday, November 27, 2007
I invited my oldest sister and my father over for lunch today, my other sister couldn't make it. Yes, I cooked on my birthday! Ham, scalloped potatoes, sweet potatoes, peas, and leftover cranberry relish. And we had pumpkin pie for dessert. I love to cook and welcome the opportunity to invite my family over. DH was out disking in the field (translates into I'll eat when I come home honey) Tomorrow I am meeting a good friend for shopping in a larger town about 1 1/2 hours away. Lunch and then just whatever strikes our fancy! I need a haircut so will maybe brave an "unknown hairdresser!!!" You know what the difference between a bad haircut and a good haircut is---"about 3 weeks"! Today I finishing mowing off my frozen flowers and then I "sucked" the leaves up out of the flower beds and windows well. My dad had a new toy he wanted me to try. Have to say it works very well! I also packed up the last of the stuff to go to the garage, the mower, a tarp. I also worked at cleaning off the garden, have that all ready to haul off. Whew! But I didn't sew today. I will probably need therapy!

0 comments: