A Few Finishes

Friday, February 8, 2008



Today I took pictures of two finishes this week. One is a pink isolette cover and another is a teenager size granny apple green Heartstrings quilt. I will have a hard time giving up the green one--I love that particular shade of green. But someone else will love it too. Today I am quilting a blue isolette cover, and then I can work on two QOV that were sent to me to quilt. And I promised my sister a patriotic bargello for a raffle for the local library--need that done ASAP as she wants to sell raffle tickets for Memorial Day and I THINK the plan is to raffle it on the 4th of July. But plans are not finished yet, I need to get it done first! And since these were made from my stash, I will have something to post on Judy's Stash Report!

3 comments:

Mary Johnson said...

Lori, they're both wonderful! I'm getting ready to work on a binding for a RWB HeartStrings quilt that will go to Fran for returning soldiers. Thanks SO much for all the work you do on HeartStrings quilts.

Helen in the UK said...

The green quilt is particularly stunning - love the sashing!! I think I would be hard pressed to give it up too. The pink is so pretty. Keep up the good work :)

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

you will be one busy quilter! I love both of those tops but the granny apple green one stands out!!! Wonderful job.