Sunday stash report

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Well, there were a few things completed this week. I finished my bargello quilt--that used about 16 yds. It will be given to a perennial friend. Quilted and bound a QOV (not mine), but didn't use my stash. And I quilted and bound a QOV for another person--that used 3.5 yds for backing and binding. So that makes 19.5 yards. I bought 2.5 yds of fabric, but that is all for gifts and a swap, so it doesn't count. Next project is to quilt my chinese coins, and maybe tomorrow take pictures of the QOV's finished for other people. It has just been too cold and nasty to fabric shop, and I keep looking at the UFO's waiting. I remind myself that I have to complete two UFO's before starting a new project.

4 comments:

Mary Johnson said...

You did really well this week - I need to work on some of MY projects if I want to add to my numbers!

Sewbaby said...

Wow...you did some amazing stash busting and UFO completion...congrats!!

Traci

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

Great job using your stash! I'm sure your friend is going to LOVE the bargello quilt and congrats on the QOV quilts...that is really a generous thing to do!

SueR said...

Hi Lori, thank you for visiting my blog! You were a busy girl this week, and your bargello is beautiful.