Monday Moments

Monday, August 23, 2010
Whew--I'm back.  Kind of!  Since I hadn't been home (to my house home) Ken brought my laptop to me.  No internet in the camper so I'm at the local library where they have wireless.  

First--my new camera arrived.  Here is the first photo I took--


Yes, a picture of my lawn chair!  Wanted to see how well it photographed colors.  

Here I tried a moving image.  The pages were fluttering the breeze.  Not bad!


 
Black flipflops with black socks.  Not bad.  I need to read the manual some more, I think there are more features I would use.

This past weekend was Riverboat Days in Yankton.  Big celebration, parade etc.  Ken took a few days vacation and we relaxed.  Ate out.  Took a drive.  Slept in and read the Sunday paper!  Life was good.  
I hope to blog more, maybe even SEW!!  I will have additions to the Stash report.  Like I said--life is good!   

This coming weekend we will be heading to Minnesota to visit Nick, Laura Beth and Mason.  Mason's birthday is the 4th, Ken's is the 29th, and Nick and Laura Beth were married the 9th.  A few things to celebrate.  And of course, pictures of Mason.  Glad that camera arrived!
 



6 comments:

Mary-Kay said...

I was wondering where you went to! I hope you enjoy your new camera. I think it takes great pictures. I still don't know how to use mine. I was downloading some pictures and there were a bunch of videos in there. I guess I pressed the wrong button a few times, like 11 times. My son just laughs at me and shakes his head. He probably wonders how I get anything right.

Olivia said...

It's so good to hear from you again. I've missed you in blogland!

MightyMom said...

you haven't post a picture in AGES...you just got a NEW CAMERA and all you take a picture of is you wearing SOCKS WITH YOUR SANDALS???!!!!!

ugh.


:-P

;-)

JuJu said...

Hey Girl, that new camera took great shots, clear and sharp! But socks?? What happened to those painted toenails?

Stephanie D said...

Cool chair! Looks like the camera's pretty sharp!

Henrietta said...

MightyMom is right, those ain't flip flops, thems old man sandals.