Motivation Friday

Friday, October 15, 2010
A quick note--I have 7 minutes before the timer rings.  I'm not done binding the pink/yellow quilt, but I did work on it this week.  I played with an applique block.  Right now this is what I'm doing--


Cooking dinner.  (dinner at our house is at noon)   Harvest season is  here and its the usual thing.  I plan dinner for 12:30.  Phone rings--"Can we have dinner early?"    Sigh  The celery in the pan?  I lay the browned pork steak on it and then put it in the oven to finish cooking.  

I better go, almost time for them to get here, and I'm told I have to help in the field this afternoon.


4 comments:

Mary-Kay said...

So is the motivation for working in the field? What's the harvest?

JuJu said...

Lori, had lunch with our Jay today!! He's lookin' good! LOLOL Lots of corn still needs to be harvested around Fremont, seems to be an excellent corn harvest this year. Sorry you are needed in the field! Dinner looks good! See ya next week

Stephanie D said...

I swear, woman, I don't know how you get it all done!

MightyMom said...

Yeah! Soon you'll be done volunteering and harvesting and you can get back to corresponding!!! I miss you.