Time for goals. Hmmmm.
- Sew picket fence units together
- Borders on Green Urban Cabin
- Work on a UFO
- Play a little!
Plaid 4 Patch is waiting for fabric for inner border and binding. I haven't found enough of one fabric (2.5 yds) I agree with the book that they should be the same or at least read the same---the quilt is very scrappy and needs that continuity to hold it together.
I finished two UFO's and one of Henrietta's projects. She lets me do the binding since I enjoy it!
The Blue 25 in 25 is done. 6 yards of fabric was used.
|Blue 25 in 25|
Lots of sun today to take pictures in. It has a snuggly flannel back.
I named this quilt "Mason and Me" since Mason helped me sew the blocks. Every time I see it I have a "grandma moment" and want to drive to Minnesota.
|Mason and Me|
This quilt was a challenge to photograph -- it is hung on a temporary line with Ken stretching to hold the middle up. 105" square. I plan to put on the bed in the camper for the summer. The pattern is called Anita's Arrowheads. Anita's tips on working with the bias edges etc were a great help. What looks like a very time intensive block is a simple sew-cut-sew method. She has a great book called "Rotary Cutting Revolution" Mason and Me used 21 yards of stash. And I used 2 yards of stash in Henrietta's Blue Swoon. 29 yards of stash used this week--WOOHOO!!!
We had some lovely rain last week--and today's weather was perfect. Weed-N-Feed was spread on the lawn today. Flower beds fertilized. I'm hoping to plant in the garden and flower beds tomorrow.