Design Wall Monday and Weekly Goals

Monday, December 10, 2012
I'll have help in the sewing room this week---


Mason is spending the week with us and I KNOW he'll be lots of help.   He's already scoped out the sewing room looking for projects.  We plan to make new flannel sheets for him and Asher.   We've also planned some cookie baking and perhaps we'll dip Ritz crackers in chocolate.   Making Poppycock is fun too.   Please check out everyone's design walls at Patchwork Times.

Weekly goals---

  1. 1 yoyo block
  2. 4 Flannel Sheets for grandkids
  3. 1 pillowcase

I'm sure I won't get them all done.  Have you started thinking about next year?  I liked my 2012 "Guidelines" (resolutions are just SO stuffy sounding)--they worked for me.   I've really enjoyed my quilting this year.  Do you have 2013 planned?  Any special projects?  Its so much fun to read your plans!


  

3 comments:

Sara said...

Have fun with that handsome boy. Did he get to choose own flannel?

Nancy said...

Two Ritz crackers sandwiched with peanut butter and dipped in chocolate are wonderful.

Enjoy your little helper this week.

Katie Z. said...

He's so big!

I'm going to attempt Judy's mystery quilt!