Sunday Stash Report

Sunday, December 16, 2012
Two pillowcases, two large bowl potholders, and two flat hotpads used 3 yards of stash this week.

In This Week--0 yards 
In Year to Date--152.5 yards

Used This Week--3 yards
Used Year to Date--117.25 yards
Stash is ahead 34.75 yards

See how everyone is doing at Patchwork Times.

The Christmas tree is up, my angels are out, and the snowman are (mostly) in a row.  We made a double batch of Poppycock.  Mason was LOTS of help.  

Are you done shopping?  (I haven't started)  Baking done?  (shucks--most the cookies are GONE already!)  I do have all the decorations out--I love that part of Christmas.

Ken's been watching all the Christmas programs on TV.  My favorite is
A Charlie Brown Christmas.   Do you have a favorite??


 

2 comments:

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

You've used a lot of fabric this year. Good job!!

Haven't started shopping yet? Oh, my!! It's my least favorite part of Christmas.

Favorite Christmas show is National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. I watch it almost every year.

So, have a great week and get out there and shop!! The nation's economy is depending on you. :)

Lori said...

Good job on moving the stash. I got a lot done this year, but with all my time off, it was about time! Did you really need to send chilly weather to Oregon? We are at 38 today and rain, oh it rains all the time here. Lol. Girl get moving on the shopping, it's the wrapping that kills me! Can you send homemade cookies to me? Yum yum