Stash Report Week 37 and a Finish

Sunday, September 15, 2013
Time for new numbers--

Out this week--6 yds
Out YTD--105.5 yds
In this week--0 yds
In YTD--114.75 yds

Stash is Ahead--8.25 yds

The race is too close to call yet.  The year is almost 3/4 over.  What are your goals for your stash report?  Mine--I want to stay within 50 (or even 100 yds) either way.  My goal is to use up some of my older stash and replace it with newer bits.  Refresh it.  

My finish--

Toni and Vintage Reproduction
Toni held it for me. Thank you Toni!!  A copy of a vintage quilt done from my 30's stash.  More of a whole cloth type quilt--quilted with a teal thread and a feather panto.  Please see everyone's stash report at Patchwork Times

1 comments:

Nancy said...

I love the quilting on this one - very appealing.

Good idea to use old and refresh with new. Here's to a good week!