Sunday Stash Report

Sunday, May 4, 2014
New numbers this week, I added 10 yards of various fabrics from Iowa.  On Tuesday I bought 4 yards of batik for borders/binding for Island Chain.  I used 4 yards to back a QOV for my guild.  So that is--

Stash in this week--14 yards
Stash out this week--4 yards
Stash in YTD--52 yards
Stash out YTD--52yards

This week I broke even!


Wow, never thought the numbers would come out even.  I have 8 tops waiting for binding, and no plans to purchase any fabric.  At least, right now!  Please see everyone's stash report at Patchwork Times

7 comments:

Kathie said...

Eight waiting for binding!! I probably have that many waiting for quilting right now. Next on the frame is one I made 3 years ago and promptly got misplaced on the bottom of the stack.

DeeDee said...

Love the colors in your great granny blocks. You have your work cut out for you with all that binding. Enjoy!

Mary-Kay said...

Your granny blocks are pretty cool! And 8 quilts waiting for binding. Boy are you going to be sick of binding when you're done. I have 4 quilts waiting to be quilted. Besides the 20 or so that don't have a back yet. And I'm not looking forward to binding them. I guess I should learn how to do a good machine binding.

Katie Z. said...

Ooh, binding! I always like that binding makes a complete finish of a quilt, and I probably wouldn't get it done if I counted the fabric before the entire quilt was complete. Good job breaking even!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on breaking even! ~Melanie

sewspeciallady said...

Great job Lori- I'm done in the Mojo department too.- will send it your way right now. Great time in Iowa with you- my trail mix is getting closer- there alot of pieces

kwiltnkats said...

Way to go Lori! Are you dreading the binding or perhaps savoring it all like I would be? Happy Mom's Day. Sandi