Sunday Stash Report

Sunday, January 25, 2015
Another week, another 21 yards.   Lorri2Rs took me on a road trip, and I found fabric on sale.  It jumped into my cart and BEGGED to come home with me.  


Christmas fabric!  Lorri2Rs and I are going to use our "virgin" wedge rulers and make tree skirts.  Or maybe something else?  Well, I plan on tree skirts!  No Christmas fabric in my stash anymore so when I found a good selection on clearance I took it as a message from above (store PA system??) and bought a wide assortment.  I challenged members of Stashbusters to join me in using the Wedge rulers so many of us bought with good intentions.  Do you have one?  Would you like to join me?  I'm planning two tree skirts by Christmas! 

My new numbers are--

Stash in this week--21 yards
Stash out this week--0 yards
Stash in YTD--44 yards
Stash out YTD--0 yards

Stash is ahead 44 yards!

But things are looking up.  I'm quilting Trail Mix and sewing the binding on the Pink Uneven 9 patches.  HoneySweet Pinwheels is quilted too.  Woohoo!!  See everyone's stash reports at Patchwork Times.

6 comments:

Nancy said...

I have a box of Christmas fabric that hasn't seen daylight for years. I really should do something with it.

The fabrics you purchased are beautiful.

Vic in NH said...

Why, of course you HAD to buy it! You got some nice fabric for bargain prices so rejoice! I have a virgin Dresden ruler that's 8" tall so I think that I must join your challenge.

DeeDee said...

Some might say that Lorri2Rs is a bad influence! I think it is great that you have such a good friend to fabric shop with.

Donna said...

Some of that would have jumped in my car too. No wedge ruler here, but I do have a friend that is a bad influence

Anonymous said...

These are the months to get Christmas fabric! Especially if you don't have any in your stash... ~Melanie :)

Mary-Kay said...

I have a wedge ruler and I did buy a lot of Christmas fabric. Make that way too much fabric. I don't have any yardage of the stuff and it's hard to make pillowcases from fqs. So my plan is to make pillowcases for presents for Christmas and Secret Santa gifts. But I'm game for a wedge tree skirt. Maybe I should go out and get more! NOT!