Rainbow Scrappy Saturday--more blue

Saturday, January 30, 2016
Four more blue Jacob's Ladder blocks--


The four patches are re purposed leftovers from a previous project.  These blocks are going to be addictive!  Please see everyone's blue projects at SoScrappy.

Time to check on my goals--

Quilt Easy Street (Lorri2Rs)--DONE
Star Struck to Flimsey stage--NO
Simply Woven--1st step--YES
Alletaire--reassess what I need to do--NO
Mindless piecing (there is one of those on the fringe of the design wall)--YES
Keep working on binding beside recliner--YES
 
Another top is loaded on the Princess.  Its an OLD project, I think close to 10 years old.  Its aged long enough.  
The week has been quiet.  One day for errands/groceries.  I'm whittling away at my goal list.  The weather has warmed up enough to melt some of the snow.  We may get another winter storm on Sunday/Monday/Tuesday.  I hope it goes to the south of us.  

Have you kept busy sewing?  Have you finished any projects?  

~LORI~



 

12 comments:

Vic in NH said...

Really lovely blue blocks, such fun to see all the bits of color in those random 4-patches, too! Ten years old? Why, that's a golden oldie! Can't wait to see it, too.

Tired Teacher said...

I love those blocks!

No time at my sewing machine this week, but I've been hand-stitching binding, and hand-stitching binding, and. . .

Sara said...

I hope it goes south of us too. I really like having the street and sidewalks free of snow.

Can't wait to see your "old" project. It's great fun to finish up those isn't it?

scraphappy said...

Good progress on your goals. Looks like some to carry over to February too.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Lovely Jacobs ladder blocks.

PeggyinNO said...

Jacobs Ladder is one of my favorite blocks that I have never made!!! Yours are lovely!

Edith said...

I like these scrappy Jacobs Ladders, and good for you at working on and completing goals.

Sheila said...

I LOVE your Jacobs Ladder blocks. This block is on my list for next year.
So many quilt, so little time.

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

Busy lady, as always. Your Jacob's Ladder blocks are lovely.
Sounds like the storm is supposed to go south of us even, so you should be OK.

gayle said...

I love your Jacob's Ladder blocks! I'm thinking of doing them for next year's RSC. (Yes, I realize it's only January...)
Looking forward to seeing your 'golden oldie'! 8)

Katie Z. said...

Nicely done! How many quilts are quilted towards your goal?

PaulaB quilts said...

You have more yes answers than no on your list, so good progress, plus the old quilt. The JL blocks are so scrappy and carefree. Keep up the good work!.