Design Wall Monday and Weekly Goals

Monday, November 21, 2016
The last of the album blocks are on the wall--



Seventeen blocks are left.  This will be top #7. Not sure how I'll make them play nicely.  How many album blocks did I originally make?  133!!  Please see everyone's design wall posts at Patchwork Times.

Weekly Goals--

No Goals this week--its Thanksgiving and there won't be any time for sewing.  Maybe some mindless piecing but that's it.  

Do you misplace your phone while sewing?  I do!  I needed a special place to put it and my tablet--not where I would cover it up with fabric or laundry or books--


Its a plastic basket from the Dollar Store.  Three baskets for $1.  I attached it to the closet door with Command hooks.  The charger cord reaches and its not where I will bump it.  

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!  

~LORI~

4 comments:

Sara said...

That hanging basket is just too clever!! I use those command hooks for lots of things.

Isn't it amazing how you managed to make 133 of those blocks by just doing a few at a time. They are making some beautiful quilts.

Tired Teacher said...

Love the basket idea! I've been known to call my own number to find the phone.

Kate said...

I keep my phone on the computer desk, so it doesn't get lost that way. But the basket is a very clever fix if you don't have that option. Love your Album blocks!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

WOW!! That was a lot of blocks! The rest should play nicely or you will threaten them!! ( right?) Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving