Heartstrings Quilt

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Pictures!! Gotta remember to take pictures when the light is good. This is a Project Pink for breast cancer awareness quilt. It will be donated to a cancer unit to a breast cancer victim. I made it from fabric I had in my stash. I have been working steadily on donation type quilts the last few weeks. I have seven completed or waiting for binding. They will be donated to Project Pink, Project Linus, Quilts of Valor, and a local cancer unit.
Almost all the fabric used in these quilts came from my stash. Wow--not sure how to figure out how MUCH stash was used. This quilt is about twin size--so maybe 7 yards with backing?? And my friend Julia made the label!!

3 comments:

Granny said...

Love your setting with the strings!

Mary Johnson said...

How did I miss this one? It looks great finished - I finished my Pink Quilt PLUS quilted one of Annie's that has pink centers this week.

Helen in the UK said...

This is simply GORGEOUS!! Love the way you have set your blocks and made it really special. A great accomplishment and ALL from stash :)