Monday Goals

Tuesday, December 14, 2010
I'm having a hard time with goals today.  Here goes---

  1. Make five more Two Lips blocks
  2. Work on the last round of red/white swap blocks
  3. Make two blocks from the Quiltmakers 100 blocks Vol. 2  

I saw this sew-a-long??-- at Teaquilts using Vol. 2.  I like trying different blocks--so I'm going to make some from the magazine.   I can add them to my stack of "Jay's blocks". 

A little cooking done today.  Potato Dumpling soup.  Some cranberry salad--I like cranberries.  Why only eat them on holidays?  And I baked some bread.  New recipe.  Hey--its a keeper!  


It's sweet potato bread--the recipe is from Judy's blog.  These loaves had the perfect texture and taste.  I used molasses in mine. 

Christmas is just around the corner.  Are you ready?  I'm not!




4 comments:

Henrietta said...

Do I want yet another appliance cluttering up my very limited kitchen storage space? Honestly, no.

Do I want to go back to making all my own bread? I do love bread, but ...

You are driving me crazy woman.

Sue H said...

Hmmm, that bread looks fabulous! I saw the recipe on JudyL's blog and was tempted, but now I have to make it for sure.

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

Am I ready for Christmas???....Maybe by Easter I will be!!! At this point I just want it to be over.

Alycia said...

Um Yum!!! THat looks delicious!!!