Design Wall Monday and Weekly Goals

Monday, May 28, 2012
I've made two 36 patch yellow blocks.  The other piece is a curtain for my camper.  The sun peeks through the blind above my head.  Now, if I'm getting UP its no problem.  If I'm sleeping IN, it is!  I will pin it to the padded valance with upholstery pins.  


Sunday I broke my favorite ruler.  It's been cracked for a long time--but today it fell off the shelf and its now in two pieces.


I seldom need a long ruler in the camper--and I told Henrietta I will use it anyway.  She gave me an "ear beating"  (I love that term!) and pointed out there are five more rulers this size at home--and two that are exactly the same as the broken one.  I consider myself lucky she is not here as I know she would have driven to the dumpster to throw it away!

Weekly Goals--
  1. Make binding for Brown Urban Cabin
  2. Sew more TATW together
 Summer is here and I hope everyone is enjoying it!




1 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

Those two pretty blocks would look perfect in my 36 patch quilt!