Design Wall Monday and Weekly Goals

Tuesday, October 23, 2012
All the Square in a Square blocks are done---

Square in a Square blocks
They need to "age"--I'll check them in a few days and see if any need moving.  Check out everyone's Design Walls at Patchwork Times

Sunday afternoon I felt like baking.  Five kuchen and two pans of pecan caramels rolls.


They didn't last long!

Weekly Goals--

None this week.  We're planning to pack the camper and take it home.  I will play with my yoyos if I have time.  



 

6 comments:

Kate said...

Love your scrappy square in squares!

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

Camper's going home, summer's over, sad isn't it? Anyway....you've been busy sewing...good going. Those rolls look good too. I stopped at the bakery in Verdigre today and got a couple cinnamon crispies...yum!! They make them better than anywhere. Good thing they're not here in town.

Nancy said...

The blocks look almost as yummy as the rolls!

Mary-Kay said...

What's your address and when's the next time you're going to bake? It looks yummy!

Needles, Fabric, Chisels, and Wood…Life is GOOD! said...

So much to consider--love the quilt and really would love to have a taste of your treats!

Stephanie D said...

MMmmmmm! I can see why they didn't last long.