Design Wall Monday and Weekly Goals

Monday, August 10, 2015
The flag wall hanging needs to be finished this week--


I think I will have the binding match the edges, it will take a bit longer but I don't think it will be too hard.  Famous last words maybe!  Please see everyone's design wall posts at Patchwork Times.

Weekly Goals--

Finish Flag Wall Hanging
Finish Binding Purple Wall Hanging
RSC Monkey Wrench/9 Patch blocks

Need to pick up the pace, I was crowned UFO Queen on Stashbusters Yahoo group.  I have a week to produce a UFO finish or pay a FQ penalty.  A FQ penalty is no big deal, its the PRINCIPLE of the challenge!  

~LORI~

6 comments:

Kat Scribner said...

If you don't want to match the binding to the edges, you could face it or birth it. either way, it's lookin good. wasn't that fun. LOL

Ramona said...

I love your flag. Is it your design? I make a patriotic wall hanging for my siblings each year. I'd love to make this one for them.

Jill said...

Love this flag! Good luck finishing up a UFO this week. :)

Sara said...

Finish a UFO? You can do it - no problem! A challenge is always good.

Anonymous said...

You can get a UFO finished!!! Love your flag wall hanging!

Tired Teacher said...

Nice job on the wall hanging. Please share tips on how you matched the binding.