Sunday Stash Report

Sunday, May 15, 2016
Time to update my numbers--
 

Stash In-- 114.00 yards yds
Stash out--18.00 yds
Stash in YTD--163.25 yds
Stash out YTD--95.00 yd


Stash is ahead 68.25 yards!

Oh my!!  In addition to the 100 yards in boxes I bought 2 yards of lights, 9 yards of neutral backgrounds, one yard for a binding, and two yards for borders.  There was nothing in my stash for the borders, and I wanted the binding to match the border, and I had used all that fabric.  The neutral backgrounds were on a clearance table, I paid average of $2.50 yd for them.  A four yard piece and a 5 yard piece.  I have a couple new starts where I would like all one background that is a neutral print, and these will work perfectly.  My stash never has enough lights, I have to consciously buy them.  Please see everyone's stash reports at Patchwork Times.

~LORI~



7 comments:

swooze said...

I believe that drive by stashing and sniper stashing should be calorie free.

Vic in NH said...

Wow, I needed to catch up around here! I love your Allietare and it was worth it to go outdoors to photograph it! But I also love your flimsy's, too! Bricks & Stepping stones, and cozy cabins is now on my to-do list. Thanks for all your inspiration! Praying that your tooth will make it to July 1st.

Joy D. said...

I am right there with you....neutrals seem to be missing in my stash too. I try to purchase some along the way, but I think I use more neutrals than anything else. Have a blessed week!

Kate said...

Sometimes you have to add to use, those neutrals are one of those buys that are essential.

Sara said...

When you can get a bargain like $2.50/yd then it would be sinful to pass it up. Great bargain hunting.

Rhonda said...

Whoa! What a great haul at $2.50/yard. I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to pass up such bargains, either. You use a lot of fabric though so your net numbers will go down quickly.

Tired Teacher said...

I always look for good deals on neutral fabrics, too. I use it a lot.

Love all the blocks AND your sewing set up in the camper. Happy stitching.