Not Very Quilty

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Quilty things have not been getting done the last few days. Spent two days with my sister at Dr. appointments and running errands/shopping. But it was good to spend time with her. I was unable to participate in Judy's Quiltathon (bummer!!) but I read everyone's posts. Promised myself that tomorrow I would finish quilting the QOV that's on the machine. And I wanted to "practice" quilting with fleece for backing, I have a cheater baby panel and some fleece for backing to try. Mary suggested a thin batting in between to stabilize it and I will do that. I also might try loading it with the fleece on top so I can "see" it it's stretching or puckering.

1 comments:

SueR said...

Hi Lori, I'd be interested to know how the practice session with the fleece works out.