Resting up

Thursday, March 13, 2008

I am getting rested up after Laura Beth and Nick were here this weekend. The leftovers are pretty well gone. Drat--that means I will have to start cooking again. Not much quilty news, worked on some heartstrings blocks, almost have 48 done. And tonight I loaded a QOV someone asked me to quilt--it's done similar to Mary's Strippie quilts--in patriotic fabrics. I hope in a few days I will have it done and a picture taken. I am going to quilt it with a panto called "Jungle Fever". Something not quite so frilly.

1 comments:

Mary Johnson said...

I'm so ready to start a new string quilt. Hopefully this week I can work on some blocks in between phone calls to set up/stop utilities and getting change of address notices out. Oh yeah, I'm going to try and squeeze in some sleep too!