Sunday Stash Report

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Ahem, stash report. Nothing finished this week, and I (gasp!) bought 1.5 yards for a border! And I bought half a yard to cut into a new Easter necktie for Ruby the Quilting Dog. (She's very fashion conscious!)

Finished sewing a set of heartstrings blocks, so I wasn't completely idle this week. I started trimming them and took a picture of how I center my 9.5" square, I use painters tape to mark the seam lines. It makes it so EASY to center and trim. Yes, I am OCD!!


Yesterday I went shopping and I couldn't resist these shoes. LIME GREEN foam flipflops--they are SO comfortable. Oh spring--where are you!!


6 comments:

Donna said...

Two yards in isn't bad. Sounds like you'll be using that new fabric in no time.

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

You did good this week and your fabric has a plan! Love the green flip-flops...just in time for St. Paddy's Day :)

Beth said...

where did you find those flip flops??? They look like my crocs..and even room for my bunion (ICK!) lolol you did better on your stash busting than I did...thanks for stopping by my blog Beth/bzyqltr

Judy D in WA said...

Great tip using the tape!! I'll be borrowing that. LOVE the flip flops!
Nice blog, I'm having fun reading.

Kathy said...

Thanks for the tip on using the painters tape on the rulers...will have to try that!

JuJu said...

GREEN FLIP FLOPS????? Oh Lori, that's too funny, your favorite color!!! LOLOL