It's A Dog's Life

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Today I was able to take a picture of Ruby the quilting dog as she was lazing on the floor. She had been flat out sleeping, but heard me in the kitchen and thought she'd check in case I had put something in her bowl. She has a big sweet tooth, I watched her today following DH as he was eating a doughnut--2 inches behind him with her nose wiggling! She doesn't "beg"--she just stares at you! That border collie stare. I admit, I usually fold and share.

Today we are having a small spring blizzard--sigh. I was so hoping spring was here. But it's shouldn't last too long. I tried to be a bit quilty today, worked on the hand sewing of a binding. Maybe tomorrow I will have that done, a finish, I haven't been very productive lately.

2 comments:

Henrietta said...

What a lovely pink tummy she has!

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

Don't be too hard on yourself. You've been buying, washing, pressing, folding, sorting, and cutting fabric for your projects. The finishes will happen when the time is right but you have been productive :) I have a golden and I always fold, too. Her favs are bananas and cucumber. Daisy comes a-running when she smells either one.