My Wall

Thursday, April 17, 2008

What do you see when you sit at your sewing machine? Do you look out a window on a scenic landscape? Do you sew in the center of your family's activities? I must be an antisocial type person--I stare at a wall. Oh, most the time there's lots of "stuff" on my wall, its a styrofoam design wall, but lately I have it cleaned off. I saw a beautiful quilt online, and asked the maker what pattern she used. She directed me to this webpage. I read very carefully, and choose my fabric with care. Yup, the brighter the better!!Not sure how it will look finished, but this is how far I got tonight. When I think about it, it's really just more strings!!

2 comments:

Ruthie said...

Lori, I think they will look great. Can't wait to see the finished quilt.

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

I agree with Ruthie, I think it will look great. A wonderful variation on string quilts.