I've had these on my mind all day. I have a busy week this week and will be out a lot. So my goals will be small. I didn't do so well with last week's goals, I wandered a bit but still sewed. It's all good!! For this week---
- Make those two pillowcases!
- Sew the 9 patches into a top
- Sew the green strips onto the outside of the Japanese Royalty top
- Sew the blue blocks into a top
- Sew the baby blocks I've been working on into a top
- Load a top to quilt
Whew--I know that's a long list, and I'm not going to get it all done, but I do have plenty to choose from!
It's very cold tonight, and they are predicting winter storm warnings with wind chill, blowing snow, and poor visibility. Oh well, just normal South Dakota weather! So sorry everyone in the Eastern part of the US that's getting dumped on.
I have two pots of narcissus blooming, the first pot's flowers stink, the 2nd smell better! But they are pretty and nice to see when it's so cold and nasty!