Monday Goals

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I've had these on my mind all day.  I have a busy week this week and will be out a lot.  So my goals will be small.  I didn't do so well with last week's goals, I wandered a bit but still sewed.  It's all good!!  For this week---


  1. Make those two pillowcases!
  2. Sew the 9 patches into a top
  3. Sew the green strips onto the outside of the Japanese Royalty top
  4. Sew the blue blocks into a top
  5. Sew the baby blocks I've been working on into a top
  6. Load a top to quilt


Whew--I know that's a long list, and I'm not going to get it all done, but I do have plenty to choose from!


It's very cold tonight, and they are predicting winter storm warnings with wind chill, blowing snow, and poor visibility.  Oh well, just normal South Dakota weather!  So sorry everyone in the Eastern part of the US that's getting dumped on. 

I have two pots of narcissus blooming, the first pot's flowers stink, the 2nd smell better!  But they are pretty and nice to see when it's so cold and nasty!

5 comments:

pdudgeon said...

that list looks great, with lots to choose from! Happy Sewing!

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

Your are an ambitious woman with all these goals.

Cold & windy with light snow here in Nebraska.

Mary-Kay said...

That's quite the list. I don't think I would ever make a list because it would be way too long. Thanks for the snow, 8-10". I thought I told you we didn't want it here.

Quiltsmiles said...

Lori,
Thanks for stopping by but I felt I needed to share my little story.
When I visited Deadwood to see Calamity Jane's resting place it was raining. It also was August with a nice day being forcasted so when I checked out of our Rapid City Hotel room I wore my Croc flip flops. It all happened when I stepped off the path to see a mosaic head stone that caught my eye. That's what I skiied down Mt Moriah Cemetary with, my crocs, when I broke my ankle. What can I say, I serenaded Deadwood! What an experience! I still love the South Dakota though. Great vacation despite the injury and recovery.

Jane

MightyMom said...

sending you warm thoughts...and thanks for reminding me that I need to post my goals....