This week I had a few busts that I had to wait to talk about--they were presents. Yes, I MADE A COUPLE OF APRONS!
I made two aprons the same--only one picture. And then Ruby the quilting dog needed a new collar cover for Valentine's day, it has pink and red hearts on it---
Usually I just make a scarf to run her collar through, but this time she got a girly ruffle. She also got a pedicure, but no red polish to match.
Bought this week--0.0
Finished this week--4.75 ydsBought Year to Date -34.35
Finished YTD 41.60
YTD +7.25 yards
I'm still plodding away on my projects, getting closer to finishes. Soon!