It's A Small World Out There

Wednesday, July 7, 2010
It's late and I'm sitting here thinking.  



I'm thinking about Tanya, and her neighbor with the cat.   I hope he's well.  I'm thinking about Natalie, and wish she could drop in for kuchen and coffee.  Sarah--are you having fun on vacation?  Raisins??  Can you stop in with the kids and play?  Alycia--send your boys over for a week of meals.  That would be great.  But hey, I've had that type of lawnmower, and I know EXACTLY what kind of presents they leave!  Stephanie--who's trying to stay cool and plan for Halloween.  Henrietta--whose husband LIES to me and says the weather is "72 degrees with a gentle breeze", no matter what!   

It's a small world out there.  

Back to blog reading.

5 comments:

Tins and Treasures said...

Good Morning,
I was really touched to read your post today and see that you remembered me. And won't you be surprised when I actually show up someday?! Now...I'm picturing you...sending your hubby down to the freezer to bring up a homebaked kuchen.

This was so sweet. Blog friends are the best! Take care ~Natalie

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

It is indeed a small world. I read a blog by a couple who are workcamping at Thunder Bay Resort in Michigan this summer and Monday I stumbled on a blog by a quilter who works there organizing quilter's retreats. It's things like that that brings it home to me just how small the world really is with the Internet.

Stephanie D said...

Ahh, how sweet, Lori! It's nice to be thought about.

Henrietta said...

Right now it is 62 degrees, with a gentle breeze. Of course the gentle breeze is always open to interpretation, today it is about 4 mph.

MightyMom said...

I would LOVE to bring the kids by! :-)