Wednesday-Packing

Wednesday, July 21, 2010
I will drive back to the camper today.  Have errands to do on the way.  The camper projects have been pressed and packed back into their totes


Last night I saw my garden vines had squash bugs.  Ick!  I hope the Bug Be Gone works.  
Photo from Internet


Found a box of "things" I know came from JayTreasures!!  Had a good rootle through it.   I am participating in a block swap, so decided I would use some of the fabric in that box to practice blocks.  When I get to the end of the swap, I will have several blocks for a scrappy quilt.  Here are the two I've made so far-Anvil blocks.  


On my Design Wall
All the "parts" are cut for the red/white blocks, but my hands and arms are sore tonight, so they will have to wait.  


And Jay, my sister found that book you suggested.  This week I will read "No Time On My Hands" by Grace Snyder. 






 

6 comments:

Tins and Treasures said...

Good Morning, Lori,
You have been busy...quiting, gardening, camping...plus time to read?! You are definately superwoman!

Have a Worry-free Wednesday. ~Natalie

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

I have to ask, do you ever get tired of the moving back & forth between home & the camper?

Something ate into one of my zucchinis but I'm about zucchinied out anyway so I don't really care.

MightyMom said...

oooo have fun!!

JuJu said...

Lori, I love the Grace Snyder book, I read it as a child and her quilts were on display at the Quilt Study, I think that was 2009 when we had the first NE Heartstrings Sew-In.

Suzanne said...

Wow..you're so organized. I always say I am going to bring some sewing-handwork with me but it never happens.

Stephanie D said...

Agghh! I've just seen those bugs on my sunflowers! Didn't know what they were til now. Varmints!

Thanks for the info