Motivation Friday

Friday, December 23, 2011
Has everyone been busy?   Me too!  But I did work on my goals.  15 more Anita's Arrowhead blocks are done--just need trimming.  I worked on them late at night when I was on "Asher duty". 


I think I need a few "murky" colors--maybe closer values of the two colors.   What do you think?

Christmas is almost here.  Ken's coming tomorrow and Mason keeps asking "when".   "When I get up?"  "Before my nap?"  Grandpa---you better not waste any time!  

Holiday goodies continue to be made.  Tonight Mason and I mixed up a batch of cookies.  Mason is very good at cracking eggs and quality testing the M&M's and chocolate chips.   And he got to lick the beaters!







2 comments:

Nancy said...

I love the photo of Mason and the idea of him being a "quality tester."

Your blocks are great: it is an impressive stack.

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

Such a cute little cookie dough covered face! I'll bet he's a great quality control officer.

Very nice pile of blocks. Sewing here is on hold until after Christmas. Then I have three days in a row without the library so I want to get into a sewing project or genealogy. Not sure which yet. :)