Purple Rainbow Saturday

Saturday, June 9, 2012
Last night I made some blocks using purple.  Two 36 patch blocks, 4 Spool blocks, and several 4 patches.

36 Patch blocks, Spool Blocks, 4 Patches

I counted and have 23 36 patches, 35 Spools, and a large pile of 4 patches.  By the end of the year I should have enough to make a quilt of each.  I'm really enjoying this challenge!  Although each month is one color--I will have many colors in each quilt.  Scrappy!  Thank you SoScrappy for hosting this challenge.


7 comments:

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

Hope you're hanging onto something today so you don't blow away!!

Edith said...

Wow, you are getting a lot of piecing done. I hope to have one (or two) rainbow quilts at the end of the challenge.

Nancy said...

I'll check out this challenge, as it looks like fun.

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Great blocks!

Deb A said...

Great blocks. Sounds like you will have some nice rainbow quilts come December.

soscrappy said...

Such a fun collection! Looks like you will have quite a few options by the end of the year.

Cathy Tomm said...

Yes I love this challenge too. I like your blocks you will have some great quilts near the end of the year.