Sunday Stash Report

Sunday, January 20, 2013
Week 3 of 2013--and I have a finish!

Stash In--0
Stash Out--6 yards

I'M AHEAD--6 YARDS

Oh, I won't be so foolish as to believe each week it will be like this!  But I've been finishing and haven't been shopping.  Henrietta--she temps me--she came over to show me the lovely box that arrived at her house.   Check everyone's stash reports at Patchwork Times.

Here's my finish--

As much as I love the sailboats gliding across the quilt top, I really wanted to make one boat that was sinking with a broken mast.  It's COLD here, I'm staying inside and sewing.




11 comments:

pdudgeon said...

beautiful boats, Lori! and i certainly don't blame you for staying inside because i'm doing the same thing today. We're really supposed to get the cold weather on Tuesday so i'll probably do a grocery run on Monday.
I'm going to be watching footbal today, but monday and tuesday you bet i'll be sewing!

Kate said...

Congrats on a great week and congrats on the finish. Love the sailboats!

Michele said...

Very cute boats!

Teresa in Music City said...

Oh your sailboats are too, too cute! But you're right, one sinking would have been amazing :*)

Katie Z. said...

Very cute, and Ican see the appeal of a sinking ship!

Scooquilt said...

Congratulations on you numbers! Your boats are very nice. No point in tramatizing a child with a sinking boat. ;-)

DeeDee said...

Love your boat quilt. Keep warm and enjoy your day of sewing.

Tamera said...

Cute boats!

Hilachas said...

Beautiful finish on a cold day. Nice.

Chris said...

I like the idea of the sinking boat! You should have done that...hahahaha

Chris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.