Sunday Stash Report

Sunday, December 6, 2015
There has been significant stash enhancing here--

Stash in this week--29.00 yards
Stash in YTD--276.00 yards
Stash out this week--9.0 yards

Stash out YTD--175.00 yards


Stash is ahead 119.5 yards!


Looks bleak doesn't it?  Not really!  I have at least four tops on the Happy Binding Pile.  At least four in the To Be Quilted Queue.  I know there are more lurking somewhere.  My aacquisitions are all good.  Lights, neutrals, blacks and gray, some for the 2015Quiltville Mystery and some because I know my stash is developing "holes".   But before I buy I do lots of this--


I rootle through the stash looking for possibilities! Please see everyone's stash reports at Patchwork Times Blog.

~LORI~  
 

3 comments:

Charlene S said...

Your table looks like my table. LOL

DeeDee said...

My sewing area looks the same. Scrap quilts need a lot of variety, sometimes you just need to shop.

essay4money.com said...

This creative mess will by no means bewilder you! I look at this from the point of view of an artist. I know that this surrounding may only do good for an artist!