Monday Goals

Monday, July 21, 2008

With summer in full swing, I'm having a hard time achieving my goals. But if I made my goals each time--would they still be goals??

1. Finish the quilting on tossed salad top
2. Get baby quilt to borders stage
3. Put borders on Chunky Churn Dash

I think that is enough for this week, I have so many other things to do this week that aren't quilty. When I am stuck in the house this winter, I will work harder on my goals. Oh, can you hear it?? I think my deck and a glass of lemonade is calling!

3 comments:

JuJu said...

Lori, too hot and humid here for sitting on the deck, even with lemonade!!!
Julia

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

I'll be by tomorrow for that lemonade :) if only it was possible...

Stephanie D said...

Did you fall off the deck? Still squeezing the lemons? Where are you, gal?