Sunday Stash Report

Sunday, July 6, 2008
Okay, I admit it, I caved while I was gone this week!I bought fabric for my daughter's baby quilt,
backing, she has a giraffe "theme".
fabric for a different baby quilt, and some to share at my next guild meeting. (If you go on a trip and just "happen" to visit a quilt store--you bring back fabric that represents your trip and give everyone a charm cut from it). This looks like snowflakes and I think that represents Minnesota!
I was checking the stack, and figure I bought about 21 yards! Ah well, first grandchild and all that! I started the week with two days of Dr. appts and tests, then rushed home, packed, and left for a funeral in Minnesota (hey Mary, I was close to you!) and then stayed overnight with Laura Beth and Nick. From there we drove back to SD and I repacked, did a little laundry and left that night for my camper. Here are a few pictures of the mom to be--due about September 20th.
Laura Beth in her new rocker you want a picture of what??!!~!

2 comments:

Stephanie D said...

I think I like that custom--charm cuts. Maybe I'll start that at our bee--if I ever go anywhere!

What a lovely stack of fabrics! Cute theme, too!

Vicky said...

I don't think you have to count fabrics for a baby quilt! At least, that's what I think! LOL