Home again--for now!

Monday, August 11, 2008
We got home about 6pm, made several stops along the way--quilt shops for me and equipment dealers for Ken! Ken didn't get any new equipment! I bought a few gifts, a pattern, and did find some red fabric for the quilt pattern I saw in the magazine and used my 60% off coupon. We miss Laura Beth all ready, but will get to go back again soon! As Laura Beth says "this baby's gotta get out sometime!"


Laura Beth and Nick


Ruby sleeping UNDER Laura Beth's recliner. We weren't too worried about Ruby traveling, she loves to ride along in ANYTHING. But, being a border collie she still tries to "round us all up". One morning Laura Beth was the last person up, and Ruby laid in front of her bedroom door, but so she could still keep an eye down the hallway on the rest of us!! When we were split into groups in different parts of the house, she paced back and forth and watched.


Earlier this year I bought these shoes, and I LOVE red shoes!


"MOM--I'm not READY to have my picture taken!"

4 comments:

Stephanie D said...

Looks like that trip back could come pretty soon! Hope Laura Beth is weathering the heat okay. My daughter was born in July, and I remember those last few weeks were miserable.

Sweet P said...

I love your red toes and red shoes! Very summery! My children were all born in the winter. I can't imagine being 9 months pregnant in winter. Laura Beth looks like she is handling it well.

JuJu said...

Welcome Home Lori!! LB looks great!! Oh those red shoes and toes, they fit ya!! Glad you are home safe and sound!!
Julia

Mary Johnson said...

You sound like me - back home for now although I head out again on the 25th to visit Mom and drive her to PA to see my uncle.

Cute shoes!