Tuesday--Barely!

Tuesday, August 19, 2008
It's 1 am. Earth mother is about to retire for the evening. Laundry is almost done. Canned 11 qts of tomatoes. 16 cups of zucchini. Did sinks full of dishes. Tomorrow morning is sweet corn. I would like to make zucchini brownies and maybe a zucchini cake that Ken especially likes.

I even got the baby top together.



Sorry about the afternoon shadows. I used an Atkinson Designs pattern called "Slide Show". The colored squares are fossil ferns I had been saving, (no more saving fabric!) and Kona snow. No borders as it is fairly large without them. Laura Beth picked out a fleece for the backing--it is polka dots! Hmm, squares on one side, polka dots on the other. I think I see a pattern here. And while on Pat's blog, I came across this--

Pholph's Scrabble Generator

My Scrabble© Score is: 36.
What is your score? Get it here.


Hey Pat, see that score??!!

6 comments:

Vicki W said...

Wow, you sure got a lot done! You must not have sit down for even a minute. The quilt is adorable!

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

your 36 bets my 32!

You are still running at it full speed and getting lots done! so much canning and baking and sewing too!

The baby quilt looks great!

Margo in Maine said...

Love your site...also those red shoes and toes!!! cute...I followed you from Sue R in Maine...

Stephanie D said...

I just love that baby blanket, Lori!

Wow, did you have another insomnia attack? Can't believe you got so much done in a normal 24-hr day!

Jackie Russell said...

Wow! How do you get all that canning done and still have time to quilt? DO you get more hours in your day than I do?

Cute baby quilt!

Henrietta said...

I really like slide show. I was underwhelmed when you showed me the pattern but you made it really attractive. Well done.

Give Mrs R a hug when you see her next, from me.