Sunday Stash Report

Sunday, August 31, 2008

I didn't buy any fabric, but I did finish something--DD's baby quilt. I'd say that used about 10 yards total.

I am trying to participate in the stashbuster weekend retreat, I did get the blocks for one UFO together, but the fabric for the borders are at home. Next I will work on a baby quilt I have half made, and when I have THAT put together, I can start my new red quilt! So I do have a goal! Later I will take pictures of LB and her quilt, and my UFO top.

6 comments:

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

It's great that you can sew in between 'taking care of things' at LB's. Looking forward to seeing your quilts and tops!

Donna said...

Sounds like you're getting things done even though you're away from home. Good job!

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

I can't believe all the stuff you're getting done and you're not even home. Can't wait to see what you do next.

Katie Z. said...

Hooray for a new quilt! Good luck getting to it.

pdudgeon said...

Yea for you Lori!!! think of all the memories and hugs and smiles you're making while you make those quilts.
pam

Kathy said...

Woohoo! Another finished quilt and you aren't even home!