Tuesday--Almost Over!

Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Oh, is my body in slow motion!! Ken and I did 30 bags of corn (each bag holds 3 cups). I did 10 more cups of summer squash. Picked ANOTHER half basket of tomatoes. I got the two baby tops ready to quilt, the backing is ready. I had a very good trade with my next door neighbor. Ken took over some more tomatoes, and she brought over two fresh pieces of rhubarb pie!! She is a wonderful cook! I didn't get any baking done, but I can do that in the camper later in the week. I may want to spend any extra time sleeping.

If I haven't been leaving comments on your blogs, I AM reading them and laughing. Still thinking of trading off my husband for Gina's! Wonder how much I'd have to pay on a trade in??!!

2 comments:

Stephanie D said...

I may have to stop reading for a while--you're making me tired! lol

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

You were busy! Bet you will be happy come winter though. Love the Quilt in the last post - great colors!