Sunday Stash Report

Sunday, October 12, 2008
No stash in, no stash out. I've been working in the sewing room but haven't had a finish. They'll come, I'm making PROGRESS!!

I still have three buckets of apples. Yesterday I made 11 qts apple pie filling, 15 pints apple butter, and 9 half pints pear-ginger butter. And a batch of Siobhan's Apple Pecan Bourbon bread. Oh yum!! Thank you for sending me the recipe, it's really good!

Today I am going to take it easy, sew, have a lazy day. Its a bit rainy here, so no working outside. And the rest of the apples can wait until tomorrow!

6 comments:

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

Sounds like a well deserved day of sewing after all your hard work :)

Kathy said...

Yum! Fresh apples! Hope you had a good day sewing and kicking back.

Donna said...

Fresh apple pie sounds wonderful! You deserve a "princess day" after all that work.

To answer your question, we live in NW Ohio. The squirrels have landscaped our yard with walnut trees in various spots.

pdudgeon said...

Lori that sounds like lots of yummy work to me! thanks for posting on my blog ((huggs)))
pam

Stephanie D said...

Sew a little for me, too! I've been working the last 3 days and am starting to experience withdrawal! It could get ugly.

Katie Z. said...

All those fall food things are important too. We finally chopped up our fallen tree limb and a bug-infested bush. Now to clean up our tomatoes and corn stalks. Time outside means I'm not quilting, but somebody's got to do it!