Wednesday Ramblings

Wednesday, October 22, 2008
My goals are headed out the window this week! Working outside with Ken over the weekend and on Monday made me rather sore. :( And a few family things came up. But I am packing for Minnesota, working on laundry and making a list. Today I made an apple cake with caramel on top---it was wonderful--thank you Judy for the recipe. I plan to leave tomorrow, want to get to Mankato before dark. ROFL--I am SURE my car will not be as full as the last time I went! :D

HEARTSTRINGS ROCHESTER SEW-IN HERE I COME!!!

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Have a great time, Lori! I look forward to the photos!

Stephanie D said...

Drive carefully! And stock up on that baby scent!

JuJu said...

Hey girl, that's what you should put on the side of your car for decoration!! Enjoy the family time and have a blast at the Sew-in!