Sunday Stash Report

Sunday, October 26, 2008
I didn't buy anything this week, but I did reduce the stash! I took fabric with me to the Heartstrings Sew In and donated it for backing and pillowcases. I also took a big box of strings, a set of foundations, and enough green fabric to cut centers for 48 blocks. So I probably reduced my stash by at least 10 yards--maybe more as I donated 96 blocks I had done! I didn't finish anything, but I did put together two tops while at the sew in, it was a very good day. Great people, great fun! Thanks to everyone who organized it.

6 comments:

Katie Z. said...

I bet you used more than 10 yards! Come on, give yourself some bigger numbers. Good job!

Stephanie D said...

Judy will be jealous! lol

MightyMom said...

you got to SEW and reduce your stash??!!

oh I'm just green.

pdudgeon said...

way to go! you were really productive this week. i think i need some of that energy and motivation. great job!!!

Mary Johnson said...

I agree - between the blocks and fabric there must have been more than 10 yards but I tend to underestimate too.

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

I think you used more than 10 yards, too!

Did you bring home the tops to quilt? so we can get a peek at them?!