Wednesday Ramblings

Wednesday, October 8, 2008
I've worked on a few of my goals. I loaded the Chunky Churn Dashes (a whole 'nother story) and then worked on my "not so top secret" quilt. I sewed all the small 4-patches and pressed them. Doesn't sound like much, but there was quite a pile. See??



And then I received a link to this song "Have Patience". Oh--you have to go to "mightymom's" blog and watch it on youtube! The holiday season is coming and it may be very useful. Maybe I could sing it to Mason........

4 comments:

kate said...

That silly little song is too funny! Back a zillion years ago, out kids choir at church did that musical. I was interpreting... and that was one of the songs I did. It STILL pops into my head and I go around humming and singing it!

Your patches look nice. Love the fabrics...wait, maybe because they're in my stash too!

MightyMom said...

have fun entertaining the cows!

thanks for the linkup.

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

Looks like you are making good progress on your 'not so secret' quilt top :)

MightyMom said...

come see who won Thesaurus Thursday