I'm Still Here

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Still here, Easter is over, Laura Beth, Nick and Mason have gone home.  I've come down with a cold, so slightly under the weather.   Cold and drippy out, but no real rain--yet.  I have done a little sewing, started to put sashings on my disappearing 4 patches.  Don't laugh, I KNOW some are on the wrong side!  But it will be fine, I will assemble it in groups of blocks. (ala Pat!)


The original plan was no sashings, but after putting a few together I decided I didn't like them.  A light sashing didn't define the blocks, so I used a black.  I will play with it more tomorrow maybe.  

No goals this week.  My brain is too foggy.  

4 comments:

MightyMom said...

what about the sashing between the rows? do you add that in one long strip or do you put sashings on 2 sides of each block then assemble??

keep trying to call you back THANKS FOR THE CHOCOLATE AND FABRIC!! :-) you're a sweetie. Gator has pneumonia....or so they told us at 4:30 Tues morning....

Catsngrams said...

Hope you get feeling better soon. I just got over a cold. It was a beast. Oranges lots of oranges. Love the blocks and black sashing will work wonderful.

Unknown said...

I like the black sashing between the blocks, it really makes them pop.

Tanya said...

Ooh! Pretty pretty! Those blocks will be lovely with the dark sashings!