Sunday Stash Report

Sunday, April 25, 2010
Can you believe, I went fabric shopping and DIDN'T buy anything~!  Nope, couldn't find what I needed, but hopefully I can find what I want online.  So, no finishes and no buys.  No change in the stash report.

It is soggy out, we drove in rain, and found out later it was 3" plus hail.  We missed the hail, thank goodness!  Watching the news, we saw that the hail completed covered the ground, and the rain washed it into big drifts.  Rain is forecast for the next 10 days off and on.  I do have some tulips blooming, and my perennials (and the weeds!) are going wild. 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES! Shucks, ma'am. I've reluctantly spent entire afternoons "shopping" with my wife and she never buys anything. She seems to enjoy looking at the antiques, furniture, clothes, etc... I pretend to enjoy it too, while daydreaming of chainsaws, pickup trucks, and Jim Beam. :)

Tins and Treasures said...

Hail...Yikes...Where?

I haven't purchased any fabric or crafting supplies for a while either. But then...school is nearly out...I guessing this will change things for me a bit!

Enjoy spring ~Natalie

Kathie said...

I didn't buy anything either, I definitely need more weeks like that.

kathie L.

Becky said...

What restraint! Hope that you find the fabric you're looking for! Hope it dries out in your area. We had lots of rain yesterday, but its beautiful today. Take care!

Linda said...

Good for you! This is the year that I seem to have built up an immunity to even the most tempting fabric. Doesn't it feel great?! Have a wonderful week.

Donna said...

I wasn't so lucky with the hail this weekend.

All that rain does give you a good excuse to stay inside and sew though.

Catsngrams said...

No stash increases how strong you are. I went out the other day and came back with about 3 more yards, but I do have plans for all of it so you cannot really call it stash right?

MightyMom said...

whoa. that's a hell of a lot of hail!!

ehave y'all plowednplanted yet??