Wandering on Wednesday

Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Yes, it's truly "wandering Wednesday" here!  I'm in Minnesota at Laura Beth and family, I will head back to South Dakota and post more from there.  I packed in a hurry, and although I brought my laptop, I FORGOT THE POWER CORD!  I will have to save any pictures etc until then.   I can't even figure out how to copy my signature!  Oh, you guys have fun, I think Mason and Grandma are going to eat supper at a restraurant and have some quality Mason time.  Grandpa isn't here, but he would insist that I take Mason for ice cream, so I'm off to please the men in my life!

3 comments:

Tins and Treasures said...

Hi, Lori,
Visiting the grandbaby trumps any other tasks on your agenda. Can't wait to see pictures!

Take care ~Natalie

Stephanie D said...

Okay, with all that greening up, it's time to take the snowy trees off your blogsite!

How about a cute montage of that adorable grandson?

JuJu said...

You and Sheree are realted!! Power cords!!!