Motivation Friday--Checking In

Friday, January 7, 2011
Time to check on my goals.  

I finished block #2 on BTCT quilt.  Here are blocks #1 and #2


Block #1
Block #2
My red/white swap blocks are done.  

red/white swap blocks with yoyos

The blocks are truly red/white--not creamy yellow.  And they have points, I accidently whacked them off when I cropped the picture.   The yoyo's aren't sewn down, I'll just send them with the blocks and they can be added if the receiver likes them.  Or not! 

Only made one block from the magazine, paisleys!!

Block from Vol #2 Magazine 100 blocks

Five more Two Lips blocks, I now have 33.  Only 21 more to go!  The background is ready for blocks 3 and 4 from BTCT.   No more sewing this week, my sister and I are in Mankato visiting Nick, Laura Beth and Mason.  

I usually don't take pictures of my design wall.  Blocks are hung on it in layers.  Most ANYTHING might be pinned to it!

Design wall 1/6/11
Its COLD here in Mankato!!  Not sure what we're doing this weekend, but suspect there will be lots of playing with Mason!  

5 comments:

Vicki W said...

I love those paisleys!

Kathie said...

love those applique blocks, how pretty.

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

Sounds like we're supposed to have snow this weekend. Have fun playing.

Katie Z. said...

Lovely blocks. They almost make me want to start another project, but NOT RIGHT NOW!

MightyMom said...

cool stuff! you've done a lot